Wireless Connectivity Test Set (WLAN Tester)
- WLAN 802.11ax Option
- Best WLAN Test Solution for CTIA/WFA CWG Test Plan Ver. 2.1 View Leaflet
What is MT8862A?
The Wireless Connectivity Test Set MT8862A (WLAN Tester) is for measuring the RF TRx characteristics of WLAN IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands) devices. The MT8862A has standard WLAN protocol messages (WLAN Signalling) to connect with the device under test (DUT) for measuring each TRx performance item as Network Mode, and features built-in Direct Mode to support flexible test environment.
- RF Performance Measurement under Realistic Operation Conditions (Network Mode)
- Easy Measurement Environment Configuration
- 2×2 MIMO Rx sensitivity and Tx power measurement functions
- Device Measurement with encrypted signal
- Unique Data Rate Control Algorithm for Tx Measurements
- Rx Sensitivity Measurements using ACK Frame Count for Bathtub Curve Generation
- Web Browser GUI Operation Immediately after Connection
- Frame Capture Logging for Troubleshooting Connection Problems
- IP Data Transfer using Connection Verification Test
Related Solutions: Easy Evaluation of WLAN Device Wireless Section