THE MOST POWERFUL SOFTWARE FOR DEFENSE TELECOM.
THIS IS CENTRALIZED SOLUTION WITH INTUITIVE INTERFACE AND TRAINING BENEFITS.
WHAT IS HTZ warfare?
HTZ warfare is a RADIO NETWORK PLANNING and SPECTRUM ENGINEERING SOFTWARE solution for deployment, network optimization and real-time analysis of tactical military communications.
HTZ warfare is a COMPREHENSIVE TOOL for modeling all radio communication technologies in the MF/HF/VHF/UHF/SHF/EHF frequency bands. The software includes Electronic Warfare and tactical communications functions that allow an accurate simulation of the battlefield for advanced tactical mission planning and the analysis of electromagnetic field (ELINT, COMINT).
HTZ warfare offers DIRECTION FINDING, JAMMING, RADAR FEATURES, comprehensive set of radio planning capabilities that enables the design and optimization of military communication networks for frequencies ranging from 8 kHz to 1 THz.
HTZ warfare is aimed at staff at all command levels participating in ELECTROMAGNETIC SPECTRUM OPERATIONS.
HTZ warfare is a flagship military and security radio communications planning system, capable of modeling all radio communications technologies operating between about 8 kHz and 1 THz.
HTZ warfare offers the ability to model fixed and mobile radios and to model dynamic scenarios. HTZ Warfare also features powerful database capabilities, and it is possible to connect directly to the SQL database or XML file.
HTZ warfare supports different operator modes, provinding a simple interface for beginners and low-level operators, and more advanced options for more experienced operators.
HTZ warfare includes sophisticated methods of interference and jamming analysis, including the ability to assess the impact of any technology on any other technology.
HTZ warfare provides mission planning support for a wide range of activities such as setting up and managing tactical and infra radio communications networks, including Dynamic Spectrum Allocation (static / temporary / combined).
HTZ warfare FEATURES
SIMULATING RADIO NETWORKS IN THE WARFARE SAVES LIVES
HTZ warfare is the world’s most advanced battlespace RF planning and modelling software for powerful spectrum engineering in tactical mission planning and analysis.
- Design and optimization of military communication networks for frequencies ranging from 10 kHz up to 450 GHz
- HF, VHF/UHF, PMR, TRS, MW, Satellite, 2G to 5G, WiFi, IoT network modelling and analysis
- Accurate simulation of advanced EW mission planning: jammers, radars, DF, interception, UAV/UAS
- Optimize site locations, number, power, frequency and efficiency of any radio systems in defense and security networks
- Advanced modelling of modern electronic warfare (ELINT, COMINT) battlefield in 2D/3D view
- Coexistence scenarios of multiple radio systems across civilian and military networks
- Out-of-band interference, inter-modulation calculations and EMC analysis
- Air-to-Air, Air-to-Ground, Ground-to-Air communications modelling and analysis
- Battleship interference analysis among various near-field radio systems
HTZ warfare supports designing and modelling of TETRA, PMR/DMR, P25 and PS- LTE with the ability to manage coverage, capacity, site parameters and neighbour planning and optimization.
It ensures the highest level of reliability, availability and resilience of critical comms and assist operators to achieve smooth migration to broadband connectivity and new technologies.
- Coverage planning
- Interference calculations
- Capacity planning
- Automated handover, neighbour list planning and analysis
- Monte Carlo simulations
- Automatic site planning
- Automatic site optimization
- Automatic frequency planning
- Traffic & mobility profile editor (end devices)
HTZ warfare is intended exclusively for the armed forces, Government security services and Telecom Defense programs. ATDI strictly follows export restrictions defined by the UN, EU, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, Spain, Australia and USA.
NATO code: FA8T9